søndag 9. august 2015

Asari makeup

When you have first made a mold of an asari headpiece you can "easily" cast up more tentacles and do more asari characters. (I don't think it is easy, but at least faster than having to sculpt everything from scratch again).

So that is what I did at Hydracon 2015. And since I have been working on finishing Aria on the side these last days I could use some of her outfit pieces to create a random Asari Commando. This was my Liara headpiece, so the edges were a little more worn that I wanted, but still fun :D (and as far as I know these photos are unedited).



Photo by Dennis Wassmann  

Photo by Dennis Wassmann 

Gun by Orion Works. Photo by Zarsu.dk - Cosplay & Photography 

Gun by Orion Works. Photo by Zarsu.dk - Cosplay & Photography 

 Gun by Orion Works. Photo by Zarsu.dk - Cosplay & Photography 


 Photo by Zarsu.dk - Cosplay & Photography 


Gun by Orion Works. Photo by Zarsu.dk - Cosplay & Photography 


Omni tool by Casper Emil Beha Thamdrup. Photo by Mike Mørch

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar