onsdag 20. mai 2015

New hair - Red from Transistor

Sometimes my hair deside what I should cosplay, as with the time I cospalyed Bellatrix Lestrange. With my new hairdo I had to quickly pull together something for a Red Cosplay. I have wanted to cosplay this amazing character for ages and will do the full cosplay for EuroCosplay 2015, that is at least the plan :)

But until then I asked my hairdresser to style my hair like Red before going home (I think she likes my unusual requests).
And now I'm even more eager to cosplay from this wonderful game. 

2 kommentarer:

  1. I'm in love with the game and character designs so I cannot wait to see your cosplay! Your hair looks great :)

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much <3 :D Deadline isn't until October, so I'm gonna focus on making the costume the best I possibly can :)

      Slett