tirsdag 3. mars 2015

Steampunk stunt in Oslo

As part of the release of the game The Order 1886, I got hired to do a small promotion job in Oslo together with a group of amazing steampunk enthusiasts. Dressed in my steampunk finest I went around handing out flyers and talking with a overly british accent, very fun. 

The green dress was a gift, and paired up with my Demon Hunter corset it looks kinda bad ass. I made a new hat :D





And here are more photos of my fellow steampunkers. 



And we had a camera man with us. 

5 kommentarer:

  1. Amazing costumes! Can't wait to try out the game when I get it from you ;) Going to buy all the tools and materials I need for my N7 armor tomorrow :D Super excited to start creating! Thank you for inspiring me to do it! :D

    SvarSlett
  2. This is John Charling, if you hadn't guessed that already. :)

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. ^_^ Yes, I guessed :) Posting the game first thing on Monday (Sorry about the delay) :D Have an awesome evening :)

      Slett
    2. No rush, just happy I'm getting it :) You too! :)

      Slett