fredag 21. februar 2014

My first Sales Stand

Together with my sister, Bettcanard Design, I will host my first artstand at Desucon:Fantasy ;) And as a sales gimmick we promise to tell a joke to the first 10 people who visit our booth

But what are we selling?
Some props, some jewellery and some cosplays we don't use any more. It will be grand. GRAND I say.

Bioshock Splicer Masks
And I figured I could make both cat and bunny, even one without blood and damage (more the style of Burial at Sea). If you want to make your own, here is a tutorial

Staffs
Some I have alreay used myself others are made just for this sale, And I have made several tutorials for these, Elvish, Kraken, Skull and Codex

Other staffs I want to make is an Ice staff and a Spirit staff (native american inspired) and a staff inspired by Yuna's Summoner Staff. Hopefully they get done until the convention in April. 

Jar of Dirt
Why not, I had the mother mold of my human heart cast, so I painted it and put in a jar of dirt. 

Human Heart purse
I will try to make more of this one.

Bioshock Salt bottles
More Bioschock you say, ok. I will bring a few bottles of salt to sell.

Super Mario Flowers
Not the cheap 8-bit foam flowers. Real carnivore, hand sculpted one of a kind flowers. 

Jewellery
I love my geeky bling, why not let other enjoy it too, I plan to make stuff from these universes. 
  • Halo 
  • Mass Effect
  • Harry Potter
  • Bioshock

Posters
I have noticed that a lot of cosplayer are selling or giving away posters of their cosplays, maybe I should try this too :)

4 kommentarer:

  1. Oh, noo! Are you selling your tentacle staff!? I love that staff! Have you decided on prizes yet, because I would love to buy it!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Yes, I was thinking of selling that staff, seems that I have too much nerdy stuff so I can't fit it all in my apartment. I have not decided on a price, but this thing would be very difficult to ship (long and fragile) So the shipping itself might become rather expensive. But hey, I could always try to find out how much is it. I need to know which country you are living in though....

      Slett
    2. Haha, ingen fare, jeg bor I norge. Jeg kan til og med hente staven på Desucon: Fantasy så du slipper å sende den ;D

      Slett
    3. Haha. Da er det ikke noe problem :) Jeg regner med at jeg kommer til å ta den med på Desucon :)

      Slett