søndag 1. desember 2013

Death Elf - Tassets

Some times you need Tassets. What is that you wonder? That's what the thigh armor is called I just found out. 

I used a cardboard box as usual. Worbla would have been better, but this is way cheaper ;)




And covered it with faux leather to match the pauldrons.

Then I added some rivets (I have about 500 left from my Morrigan costume)



Then the two pieces were put together and more skulls were added to continue the aesthetic line of the armor set. These are screwed on so they won't fall off. 

Test fit om the mannequin

And the same straps as with the pauldrons. The ring in the back is from an old curtain rod somebody wanted to throw out. 

Then it was time to weather the skulls and add some more details. 


The tassets were then attached to a belt. And done

2 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. Thank you. And I love your use of super duper :D (I say that all the time) ^_^

      Slett