torsdag 12. september 2013

I have been invited as cosplay guest

A little while back I was invited to hold a panel at Metrocon in Stavanger and yesterday I got invited as a cosplay guest at Kultcon in Jönköking (Sweden). 

At Metrocon I will hold a panel about zombie sfx makeup. I am no expert in this area, but I love creating gory characters. So I am thinking of showing some composition principles, some youtube videos and some of my own tutorials with live demonstration. 


And I was thinking of adding a competition where the prize will be a mini zombie survival kit. More about this competition and prize later.

Kultcon
When I was at Närcon I got to talk with the organizers of Kultcon and was now officially invited to be a cosplay guest and be part of the cospaly judging. 



Grethe B's Cosplays and Kroforce Cosplay will also join as guests from Norway. 

Now I need to get started on a new cosplay :D

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar